3500 CALORIE MEAL PLAN FOR BODYBUILDING
Your workout plan is only as good as the meal plan it is combined with. Both training and nutrition are equally important, and you can’t have one without the other.
You can train until you’re blue in the face, but if you don’t feed your body with the proper nutrients each day, you aren’t going to make any real progress.
Keep scrolling and you’ll find an awesome 3500 calorie meal plan that you can use in your bodybuilding program.
It is packed with high quality protein, carbs and fats from all of the best food sources in order to maximize your bodybuilding progress.
Check out these guidelines first and then read through the meal plan below…
– If you want to switch up some of the food items (I.E. beef instead of fish, or fruit instead of oatmeal), that’s no problem as long as the calorie totals match up. Check out calorieking.com and use the database there to look up all the nutrition facts for each food.
– If you’d prefer to eat fewer meals per day (such as 3 or 4 instead of the 6 that the plan uses), that’s also fine as long as you just combine some meals together so that the total nutrient breakdown for the day is the same.
– On workout days, just throw the training session anywhere into the plan where it works best for you.
Your 3500 calorie meal plan can be accessed below…
3500 Calorie meal plan
* The number beside each food item represents the calorie total
(140) 2 whole eggs
(86) 5 egg whites
(205) 2/3 cup oatmeal (dry measurement)
(86) 1 large orange
(121) 1 large banana
(40) 1/3 cup unsweetened fruit juice
(70) 2 tsp. natural peanut butter
(110) 1 scoop whey protein powder
(91) 8 ounces skim milk
(83) 1 cup blueberries
(137) 1 cup plain fat-free yogurt
(60) 1/2 tbsp. flaxseed oil
(253) 4.75oz. lean sirloin beef
(346) 1 3/5 cups rice (cooked)
(138) 1 1/4 scoop whey protein powder
(91) 8 ounces skim milk
(151) 1 1/2 large banana
(101) 1 tbsp. almond butter
(304) 6.5oz. chicken breast
(316) 2 cups yam
(76) 1/2 cup corn
(40) 1 tsp. extra virgin olive oil
(165) 1 1/2 scoops whey protein powder
(113) 10 ounces skim milk
(103) 1/3 cup oatmeal (dry measurement)
(80) 2 tsp. extra virgin olive oil
I hope this 3500 calorie meal plan is helpful.
Here’s what to do next…
If you found this article helpful, make sure to take my physique quiz below to discover the very best training and nutrition program for your specific body type, goals and experience level...