4500 CALORIE MEAL PLAN FOR GAINING MUSCLE
It doesn’t matter how much effort you’re putting in at the gym… if your nutrition plan isn’t properly structured, your progress is going to hit a dead end.
Working out is only one piece of the puzzle, and what you do in the kitchen is just as important as what you do in the gym.
Below on this page you’ll find a step by step 4500 calorie meal plan for bodybuilders that you can use in your own program.
It is made up of maximum quality protein/carb/fat sources to help you support maximum muscle recovery and growth.
Take a quick run through of these guidelines before you get started…
* The 6 meal per day structure is not set in stone. If you’d rather have fewer meals per day that is fine – just combine them together in whatever way suits your preference. (I’d recommend aiming for a minimum of 3 meals)
* On workout days, insert the training session anywhere into the plan where it works best for you.
* If there are certain food items you’d like to change, just swap them out for an item that has a similar calorie breakdown. For example, if you prefer chicken over beef or pasta over bread that is no problem. Just use calorieking.com to look up all the nutrition info.
You’ll find your 4500 calorie meal plan below…
4500 Calorie Meal Plan
* Listed beside each food item is the total calorie amount
Meal #1 (Breakfast)
(140) 2 whole eggs
(120) 7 egg whites
(205) 2/3 cup oatmeal (dry measurement)
(86) 1 large orange
(161) 1 1/3 large banana
(105) 1 cup unsweetened fruit juice
(105) 1 tbsp. natural peanut butter
Meal #2 (Snack)
(193) 1 3/4 scoops whey protein powder
(102) 9 ounces skim milk
(187) 3/5 cup oatmeal (dry measurement)
(69) 12 large strawberries
(97) 14 almonds
Meal #3 (Lunch)
(240) 4.5oz. lean sirloin beef
(433) 2 cups rice (cooked)
(80) 2 tsp. flaxseed oil
Meal #4 (Snack)
(165) 1 1/2 scoops whey protein powder
(102) 9 ounces skim milk
(311) 1 cup oatmeal (dry measurement)
(100) 2 1/2 tsp. extra virgin olive oil
Meal #5 (Dinner)
(327) 7oz. chicken breast
(316) 2 cups yam
(153) 2 cups corn
(80) 2 tsp. extra virgin olive oil
Meal #6 (Snack)
(244) 1 1/2 cup low-fat cottage cheese
(68) 6oz. skim milk
(233) 3/4 cup oatmeal (dry measurement)
(108) 4 walnuts
Thanks for stopping by and I hope this 4500 calorie meal plan was useful to you.
Here’s what to do next…
If you found this article helpful, make sure to take my physique quiz below to discover the very best training and nutrition program for your specific body type, goals and experience level...